Last updated on October 4, 2023
This statement describes how CASPEO manages personal data and respects your privacy in accordance with relevant legislation.
This statement could be updated at any time without expressly notifying you of such changes. We recommend you revisit it regularly in order to review any possible change. The up-to-date version of this statement can always be consulted on our Website: caspeo.net.
What is the purpose of the data possibly collected by CASPEO?
CASPEO collects and uses your personal data (e.g. your name, your email address) to provide you with our services and to improve and personalize your customer experience such as when you use a form to contact us, when you contract with us, when you contact us for assistance and support or when you visit our corporate Website, caspeo.net, when you use our customer support portal caspeo.eu or when you subscribe to our e-learning platform caspeocourses.net.
CASPEO may process your personal data especially for the following purposes:
- provide our products and services,
- manage software delivery
- create your customer account,
- manage orders, invoices and payments,
- answer you request and provide you support,
- conduct satisfaction surveys,
- keep you inform about software releases and news on our services or any type of non-commercial data,
- deliver live demos,
- send you newsletter, marketing data and surveys by email,
- manage contests and any promotional or loyalty operation,
- elaborate statistics for exclusive internal use,
- manage the exercise of your rights in accordance with data protection legislation, the fulfilment of our legal obligations.
What personal data are collected by CASPEO?
CASPEO may collect your following personal data:
- your contact data: first name, family name, job title, field of activity, professional address, phone number and email address,
- Internal processing codes allowing your identification as a customer: customer code, software IDs, support site IDs,
- transaction history, orders, origin of sale or request, person(s) in charge of customer relations,
- bank details,
- machine identifiers when using our website, connection IP address, activity log,
- data collected via cookies,
- data on the performance of our products and data on how you use them,
- your communications with us,
- the date of participation to our contests, answers given, image of the winners, nature of the prizes offered.
Does CASPEO share your personal data with other people?
CASPEO does not sell or rent your personal data to other companies.
Your data may be shared with:
- CASPEO staff and those of our subsidiary CAPSEO Chile,
- our distributors,
- our partner, Flite Software, regarding the requests received on FLUIDFLOW software outside our distribution area,
- our service providers, included those outside the European Union.
CASPEO only share personal data which are necessary to perform the services.
We require any company with whom we may share personal data to protect such data in accordance with this policy and to limit the use of such personal data to the performance of services for CASPEO.
For how long do CASPEO store personal data?
We will retain personal data as long as needed to provide you services or as required to fulfil our legal obligations, particularly in civil and commercial matters.
Personal data are kept for management and, where applicable, prospecting purposes for a maximum period of three years and are archived for a maximum period of five years from the end of the commercial relationship or from the moment of their collection or last contact with CASPEO.
The end of the commercial relationship is understood as the express termination of the contract by the customer or the non-use of CASPEO services for a period of five years.
How are used cookies and tags?
- cookies necessary for navigation. These cookies are used to provide site features and functionality.
- analytical cookies in order to know the use and performance of our Website and to improve it. Those cookies are used for statistical and
analytical purposes. They include data which does not allow individual identification of information relating to a specific user (IP address,
operating system, browser type…).
- tracking cookies for trafﬁc log. Those cookies allow us to know that you have successfully accessed a page or a set of pages. Those cookies are
used for marketing purposes.
A cookie management configurator is available on our Websites to allow you to manage the cookies used and/or deposited on this Website as well as the duration of your consent. The configurator provides a 3-choice data access levels that gives you the ability to decide between accepting none, some, or all cookies:
- Silver level represents the highest level of privacy, and is equal to the traditional “reject all” choice;
- Gold level represents a balance between privacy and personalization, and is equal to accepting “functional” and/or “analytics” cookies;
- Platinum level represents the highest level of personalization, and is equal to the traditional “accept all” choice
The period of validity for this consent is a maximum of 12 months.
At any time, by clicking on the “cookie” blue image placed at the bottom right of each page of our Websites, you will be able to access the configurator and modify your preferences by purpose.
CASPEO uses web tags in our emails via our marketing automation solution.
We use this type of tags to understand if user read and click our emails. These tags tracking pixels are small transparent images that allow us, for example, to identify if you have opened an email. They are sent automatically. These pixels prevent e-mails from being sent to people who never open them.
CASPEO uses third-party apps on our web site in order to:
- share our site’s content with others (social sharing buttons) The corresponding social networks may be able to identify you via this button,
even if you don’t use it while browsing our site or app. If you opened a session on one of the networks on the device you use to visit our
website before arriving on our site, the network is able to track your navigation on our site. We have no control over the collection of data by
the social network regarding your navigation on our site and do not have access to personal data in their possession. However, you can
access the confidentiality policy of the social network to learn more about the subject and regulate the information you agree or refuse to
- collect your personal data via subscription forms. We have no control over the quality of data management by our service forms providers.
How do CASPEO protect your personal data?
CASPEO undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being damaged, erased or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
In the event of a security incident affecting your personal data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), CASPEO undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify violations of personal data to the French Authority: CNIL.
What are your rights related to personal data processing and how can you use them?
Under some conditions, you may exercise at any time the rights provided for by the applicable regulations in force regarding personal data:
- access your personal data,
- request their updating or modification,
- delete your personal data,
- obtain your personal data in order to use them,
- object to their processing or withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address: CASPEO – 18 rue Bernard Palissy – 45800 Saint-Jean-de-Braye – FRANCE. All applications must be accompanied by proof of identity.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial communications from CASPEO by e-mail, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each commercial communication.
What happen when you click on links to third party Websites included in the CASPEO Website?
Our Website includes links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of CASPEO. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies.