Solid waste treatment
We support you from waste characterization to the definition of the most suitable solid waste treatment schemes (processing, sorting and recycling). Need to optimize the performance of your household and industrial waste facilities? We endeavour to adapt the process to your specific needs.
Maximize the performance of solid waste facilities
and reduce the environmental impact
Increase operating efficiency
Improve equipment design
Adjust equipment parameters
Reduce energy consumption
Maximize the level of waste recycling
Enhance process control
Assess, optimize, adapt your process
Our expertise in solid sampling, material balance engineering and process design and optimization, as well as our powerful process analysis software tools are our main assets to offer a comprehensive range of services.
Consulting services for waste treatment process
Waste treatment facilities audit
- Implementation of sampling campaigns and waste characterization at various stages of the process
- Comprehensive and precise mass balances
- Assessment of process performance and optimal operating conditions
- Evaluation of operating and capital expenditures
Optimization and adaptation of new waste treatment processes
- New equipment testing
- New configurations testing
- Process modelling and simulation to establish predictive mass balances and to set the optimal operating conditions•
- Cost evaluation
Engineering and process simulation software
Process modeling and simulation software
Data reconciliation by mass balance software
Pipe pressure drop calculator
Solid waste characterization and process optimization
Waste & treatment
- Municipal solid waste (MSW)
- Selective waste collections
- WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment)
- PCB (Plastic and printed circuit boards)
End-of-life vehicles (ELVs)
- Auto shredder residues (ASR) from end-of-life vehicles
- End-of-Life Tyres
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Industrial waste
- Hazardous waste
Biological treatment of waste
- Anaerobic digestion
Wasting sorting facilities
Subscribe to our newsletter
CASPEO team will be happy to meet you in Lille for the annual French Mineral Industry Society, the SIM 2021. The SIM is the reference exhibition for the extractive industry and...
Dense medium separation circuit design and optimisation using enhanced process modelling and simulation
USIM PAC process simulator offers the ability to manage, in one tool, the full processing flowsheet and a detailed description of the ore phase in terms of size distribution,...
Ready to talk about your project?
Question about your process, our process simulation software or services? Write us here to be in touch.
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.