CASPEO at the French mineral processing congress SIM 2020
The SIM’s next French mineral processing congress and exhibition will be held in Angers (France) from 6 to 9 October 2020.
CASPEO team will be delighted to meet you in Angers for the annual SIM event.
The SIM is the reference exhibition for the extractive industry and urban mining in France. It showcases top-notch products and solutions for all companies in the sector!
Three highlights this year :
- a presentation by Stéphane Brochot during the technical workshop 6
Stéphane will speak on Thursday afternoon, October 8, on mass balance, a key step between measurement and process control.
- a booth (booth C12) to welcome you and present our new products: remote studies, new support site…
- the possibility to plan an appointment with us in advance at the exhibition. All you have to do is create a visitor account on the SIM website.
Be there for a 69th edition full of novelties ! #ProcessSimulation #Waste #PipingDesign
- 340 suppliers including 50 new ones to offer you more innovative solutions
- Creation of a mining and concrete poles to enhance and diversify the offer
- The possibility to plan your meetings online
Plan your visit at the SIM! Arrange a meeting in advance with us!
Get your free access badge to the exhibition!
CASPEO invitation code: SIM20-CPO
Free invitation to the exhibition and to the exhibitors forum
The characteristics of slurry viscosity are defined by its rheology which describes the deformation and flow behaviour of materials, both fluids and solids. It applies to fluids which exhibit...
Join us on May 7th for a webinar in French and learn how to calculate pressure drops for compressible fluids. Size piping networks and associated equipment for flows of compressible fluids When a...
Many equations used for the solution of gas flow in pipelines do not take into consideration rigorously the deviation of natural gas from ideal gas behaviour. For low-pressure gas flow, the error is...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Ready to talk about your project?
Question about your process, our process simulation software or services? Write us here to be in touch.
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.