CASPEO at the SIM 2021 exhibition (Mineral Industry Society)
CASPEO team will be happy to meet you in Lille for the annual French Mineral Industry Society, the SIM 2021. The SIM is the reference exhibition for the extractive industry and urban mining in France. Come at the heart of the innovation of the extractive industry!
Three highlights this year :
- a demo on FLUIDFLOW software on how to optimize fluids and pulps networks
- a booth (booth F21) to welcome you and present our news
- the possibility to plan an appointment with us in advance at the exhibition. All you have to do is create a visitor account on the SIM website.
Visit us in Lille for a 70th edition full of novelties on 20, 21 and 22 October 2021!
- 340 suppliers including 50 new ones to offer you more innovative solutions
- Creation of a mining and concrete poles to enhance and diversify the offer
- The possibility to plan your meetings online
Plan your visit at the SIM! Arrange a meeting in advance with us!
CASPEO will attend online IMPC Asia-Pacific 2022, the World Conference on mineral processing. The IMPC Asia-Pacific 2022 will be held from August 22-24 at Melbourne. The conference will also be...
CASPEO organizes a short course on metal accounting at the 61st Annual Conference of Metallurgists, COM 2022. The course is presented prior to the start of the conference at the Hotel Bonaventure,...
How a theory applied to real world can increase the production performances? Sampling constitutes the main source of measurement error. Among all the components of the overall measurement error, the...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Ready to talk about your project?
Question about your process, our process simulation software or services? Write us here to be in touch.
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.