Course: modeling and simulation of mineral processing with USIM PAC software
Learn how to find the maximum performance point of your process with our modeling and simulation of mineral processing course. Design and optimize your processes better, faster, safer with USIM PAC process simulator. Sure you will improve the recovery of your commodities, your production yields and your energy consumption.
Design and optimize efficient and sustainable mineral processing plants
Mining and metals companies are facing various challenges today conducting them to develop more complex process to achieve technical, economical and environmental goals. Process simulators are essential for providing fast and accurate solutions.
USIM PAC software assists mineral processing engineers to analyze, design and improve their plants at a whole. From crushing to flotation and hydrometallurgy, model and simulate your project or the revamping of your process with only one tool!
- Process engineers (plants, engineering companies…)
- R&D engineers
Concerned by process modeling and simulation in the mining industry
- Computing: use of spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Process: basic notions on main equipment, physical and chemical processes
- General presentation of USIM PAC simulation software
- Functions, how to use it, data structure
- Guided tour
- Data input and result display functions
Modeling and simulation of grinding / classification circuits
- Case study #1: Preliminary design of a grinding circuit
- Mass balance reconciliation
- Principle, data used, algorithm
Modeling and simulation of a concentration circuit
- Case study #2: Optimization of a grinding and flotation circuit
- Other case studies (selection based on attendees profile)
- Discover USIM PAC process simulation software functionalities for design and optimization
- Establish a data reconciliation by mass balancing
- Learn how to model and simulate grinding, concentration processes and more
- Training is based on documents given to the trainees
- Using the process simulation software USIM PAC, trainees will apply the theory to solve industrial case studies
- USIM PAC standalone license provided for the course duration
- 7% discount applicable for USIM PAC maintenance holders
- Approach based on real cases
- Training in French or English or Spanish
Training a team?
Modeling and simulation of mineral processing course is also proposed in intra-company mode.
It can be customized to your needs and your specific problems.
You could also be interested by these training courses
Modeling and simulation of mineral processing with USIM PAC software
Learn in this self-paced online course how to design and optimize mineral processing circuits
Discover a pratical approach to manage financial and technical risks inherent to metal production industry
Metallurgical accounting - Coming soon
Learn in this self-paced online course how to implement an accurate accounting system complying with the AMIRA code
Data reconciliation by mass balancing with BILCO software
Enhance the quality of process data with a full material balance
Sampling calculation with ECHANT software
Develop well-designed sampling protocols and campaigns
Pressure drop calculation with FLUIDFLOW software
Quickly design accurate piping systems for any fluid
Don’t see the right course for you? We can customize existing programs or develop unique training to incorporate your specific needs.
Discover USIM PAC, process modeling and simulation software
Model in one platform nearly all the mine-to-mill processing operations
from crushing to refining passing through grinding, gravity and magnetic separation, flotation, leaching and concentration.
CASPEO organizes a short course on metal accounting at the 61st Annual Conference of Metallurgists, COM 2022. The course is presented prior to the start of the conference at the Hotel Bonaventure,...
How a theory applied to real world can increase the production performances? Sampling constitutes the main source of measurement error. Among all the components of the overall measurement error, the...
CASPEO reaches a new milestone by launching an e-learning platform to train mineral engineering professionals to advanced digital solutions for smart mining.
A question about our training course?
Please fill out the form to know more about our training courses.
Subscribe to our newsletter
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.