Course: modeling and simulation of mineral processing with USIM PAC software
Learn how to find the maximum performance point of your process with our modeling and simulation of mineral processing course. Design and optimize your processes better, faster, safer with USIM PAC process simulator. Sure you will improve the recovery of your commodities, your production yields and your energy consumption.
Design and optimize efficient and sustainable mineral processing plants
Mining and metals companies are facing various challenges today conducting them to develop more complex process to achieve technical, economical and environmental goals. Process simulators are essential for providing fast and accurate solutions.
USIM PAC software assists mineral processing engineers to analyze, design and improve their plants at a whole. From crushing to flotation and hydrometallurgy, model and simulate your project or the revamping of your process with only one tool!
- Process engineers (plants, engineering companies…)
- R&D engineers
Concerned by process modeling and simulation in the mining industry
- Computing: use of spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Process: basic notions on main equipment, physical and chemical processes
- General presentation of USIM PAC simulation software
- Functions, how to use it, data structure
- Guided tour
- Data input and result display functions
Modeling and simulation of grinding / classification circuits
- Case study #1: Preliminary design of a grinding circuit
- Mass balance reconciliation
- Principle, data used, algorithm
Modeling and simulation of a concentration circuit
- Case study #2: Optimization of a grinding and flotation circuit
- Other case studies (selection based on attendees profile)
- Discover USIM PAC process simulation software functionalities for design and optimization
- Establish a data reconciliation by mass balancing
- Learn how to model and simulate grinding, concentration processes and more
- Training is based on documents given to the trainees
- Using the process simulation software USIM PAC, trainees will apply the theory to solve industrial case studies
- Approach based on real cases
- Training in French or English
1 780 € (excl. taxes)
- March 24-26, 2020 – Orléans (France)
- November 17-19, 2020 – Orléans (France)
Training a team?
Modeling and simulation of mineral processing course is also proposed in intra-company mode.
It can be customized to your needs and your specific problems.
You could also be interested by these training courses
Metallurgical accounting with INVENTEO software
Discover a pratical approach to manage financial and technical risks inherent to metal production industry
990 € (excl. taxes)
Data reconciliation by mass balancing with BILCO software
Enhance the quality of process data with a full material balance
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Sampling calculation with ECHANT software
Develop well-designed sampling protocols and campaigns
990 € (excl. taxes)
Pressure drop calculation with FLUIDFLOW software
Quickly design accurate piping systems for any fluid
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Don’t see the course right for you? We can customize existing programs or develop unique training to incorporate your specific needs.
Simulation is now widely used in many process industries. This paper presents the interest of process simulation for studying the sensitivity of mineral processing plants. USIM PAC process simulator...
The SIM's next French mineral processing congress and exhibition will be held in Angers (France) from 6 to 9 October 2020. CASPEO team will be delighted to meet you in Angers for the annual SIM...
The characteristics of slurry viscosity are defined by its rheology which describes the deformation and flow behaviour of materials, both fluids and solids. It applies to fluids which exhibit...
Register to a process engineering training course
Please fill out the form to register to one of our process engineering training courses. Your registration will be definitely validated when you get the confirmation e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.