Course: modeling and simulation of mineral processing with USIM PAC software
Learn how to find the maximum performance point of your process with our modeling and simulation of mineral processing course. Design and optimize your processes better, faster, safer with USIM PAC process simulator. Sure you will improve the recovery of your commodities, your production yields and your energy consumption.
Design and optimize efficient and sustainable mineral processing plants
Mining and metals companies are facing various challenges today conducting them to develop more complex process to achieve technical, economical and environmental goals. Process simulators are essential for providing fast and accurate solutions.
USIM PAC software assists mineral processing engineers to analyze, design and improve their plants at a whole. From crushing to flotation and hydrometallurgy, model and simulate your project or the revamping of your process with only one tool!
- Process engineers (plants, engineering companies…)
- R&D engineers
Concerned by process modeling and simulation in the mining industry
- Computing: use of spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Process: basic notions on main equipment, physical and chemical processes
- General presentation of USIM PAC simulation software
- Functions, how to use it, data structure
- Guided tour
- Data input and result display functions
Modeling and simulation of grinding / classification circuits
- Case study #1: Preliminary design of a grinding circuit
- Mass balance reconciliation
- Principle, data used, algorithm
Modeling and simulation of a concentration circuit
- Case study #2: Optimization of a grinding and flotation circuit
- Other case studies (selection based on attendees profile)
- Discover USIM PAC process simulation software functionalities for design and optimization
- Establish a data reconciliation by mass balancing
- Learn how to model and simulate grinding, concentration processes and more
- Training is based on documents given to the trainees
- Using the process simulation software USIM PAC, trainees will apply the theory to solve industrial case studies
- Approach based on real cases
- Training in French or English
1 780 € (excl. taxes)
- November 19-21, 2019 – Orléans (France)
- March 24-26, 2020 – Orléans (France)
- November 17-19, 2020 – Orléans (France)
Training a team?
Modeling and simulation of mineral processing course is also proposed in intra-company mode.
It can be customized to your needs and your specific problems.
You could also be interested by these training courses
Metallurgical accounting with INVENTEO software
Discover a pratical approach to manage financial and technical risks inherent to metal production industry
990 € (excl. taxes)
Data reconciliation by mass balancing with BILCO software
Enhance the quality of process data with a full material balance
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Sampling calculation with ECHANT software
Develop well-designed sampling protocols and campaigns
990 € (excl. taxes)
Pressure drop calculation with FLUIDFLOW software
Quickly design accurate piping systems for any fluid
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Don’t see the course right for you? We can customize existing programs or develop unique training to incorporate your specific needs.
CASPEO will participate at the next J3P scientific day on hydrometallurgical processing - Nancy (France), November 28, 2019. Hydrometallurgical processes for metal recovery and recycling In a...
Geologia is the French exhibition where students and geoscience companies meet. Join CASPEO in Nancy (France), November 14, 2019. The place where students and geoscience companies meet Every year,...
Ingénieur d'affaires junior (H/F) - génie des procédés - CASPEO est une PME innovante, spécialisée dans l'amélioration des procédés appliqués aux domaines minier, de la bio-industrie et du déchet....
Register to a course
Please fill out the form to register to one of our engineering courses. Your registration will be definitely validated when you get the confirmation e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.