Course: pressure drop calculation with FLUIDFLOW software
Still using spreadsheet or free pipe sizers to design your piping networks? Boost your pressure drop calculation expertise with FLUIDFLOW pressure drop calculator. Learn how to size pipes, pumps, fans, compressors or valves in a few clicks for liquids, gas, two-phase, slurry or non-Newtonian fluid systems.
Important message related to our training courses
Due to the current situation, our face-to-face courses are postponed until further notice. If you are interested by our training courses, we can arrange a customized course online or face-to-face, if possible. Feel free to contact us.
Optimize pipe sizing to save energy and money
Calculations help to better understand a system, to predict its behavior and to optimize it. Fluid mechanics is no exception. Whether you are part of an engineering company, an industrial plant or equipment manufacturers, you need to quickly design and analyze incompressible or compressible fluid flow systems. A way to save energy and money for you or your customers ? Use a pipe flow and pressure drop calculator.
Learn pipe design and friction loss calculations with FLUIDFLOW software. Explore in the same time the main equations and concepts in fluid mechanics (Bernoulli, Reynolds number, Hazen Williams formula, Darcy Weisbach equations…).
- Engineers or technicians in charge of piping design and fluid networks optimization
- Computing: use of spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of fluid mechanics
- Basic equations and theoretical concepts
- Flowsheet building, data input, results display and analysis
- Main functionalities of the software for incompressible fluids calculations
- Database management (fluids, equipment, pipes, valves, materials…)
- Heat transfer calculation
- Mixing of fluids
- Compressible flow
- two-phase liquid/gas
Non-Newtonian & Settling Slurry calculation
- Non-Newtonian/non-settling liquids: theoretical concepts implemented in the software
- Case studies with non-Newtonian fluids
- Case studies with settling slurries
- Discover FLUIDFLOW functionalities for piping network design and pressure loss calculation
- Learn how to manage systems design and optimization for incompressible, compressible, two-phase, non-Newtonian, settling slurry pipe flow
- Using the pipe flow and pressure drop calculator FLUIDFLOW, trainees will apply the theory to solve industrial case studies.
- One free-14 day FLUIDFLOW license (standalone) granted to the trainee
- Approach based on real cases
- Training in French
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Training a team?
Pressure drop calculation with FLUIDFLOW software course is also proposed in intra-company mode.
It can be customized to your needs and your specific problems.
You could also be interested by these training courses
Data reconciliation by mass balancing with BILCO software
Enhance the quality of process data with a full material balance
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Modeling and simulation of mineral processing with USIM PAC software
Design and optimize efficient and sustainable mineral processing plants
1 780 € (excl. taxes)
Modeling and simulation of biomass and food processing with USIM PAC software
Design and optimize efficient and sustainable biomass processing
1 250 € (excl. taxes)
Don’t see the course right for you? We can customize existing programs or develop unique training to incorporate your specific needs.
Discover FLUIDFLOW pipe flow and pressure drop calculator
FLUIDFLOW is a fluid mechanics software to size pipes and calculate the pressure drop in fluids networks. The only pipe flow calculator to manage in a single interface any fluid.
As a worldwide expert in metal accounting, CASPEO is invited by the Society of Metallurgical Engineers of the Philippines (SMEP) to animate a webinar series. These webinars aim to introduce...
Learn how to calculate accurately pressure drops for fluids with non-Newtonian rheology with FLUIDFLOW software. Join our French webinar, December 3th, 2020. The sizing of piping networks and...
Simulation is now widely used in many process industries. This paper presents the interest of process simulation for studying the sensitivity of mineral processing plants. USIM PAC process simulator...
Register to a process engineering training course
Please fill out the form to register to one of our process engineering training courses. Your registration will be definitely validated when you get the confirmation e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter
CASPEO provides trusted process design and optimization services and simulation software to engineers dealing with solids and all types of raw materials. With CASPEO, go beyond process simulation.